Watch along for an overview of payment plans
Package Payment Plans
When building a payment plan(s) for your package, you have control over the following:
- Tax Type (optional)
- Number of billing plans
- Billing plan (One-time or Split)
- If split: % due at booking
- If split: Payment plan
When using a one-time payment, a client will be required to pay for the full amount of the package at the time of purchase. This is a straightforward way to require full payment from the client to book.
At the time of package creation, you'll see a preview of what the client sees:
If you'd like to break up the payment into a split payment plan, select the split payment plan as an option for clients to select when booking your package.
Build your payment plan:
1. Start with the tax & currency: How much is this payment plan going to cost in total? And how much do you plan to charge for tax (tax CAN be left blank if you don't intend to use it)
2. Select the split payment option on the billing plan
3. Define the percent of the overall payment that's required from the client at the time of booking the package. This is the percentage that your client will be required to pay upon booking the package.
4. Define the split cadence! Using either weeks or months you can decide when the next payments are going to be due. When adding another split, you'll notice that the next split will automatically add another month (or week) to the payment plan.
5. Check the preview and you're good to go!
Have more questions? Check out our frequently asked questions on payment plans.
Please sign in to leave a comment.