1. Go to the Service section of Practice in the leftside sidebar, and click the plus button in the top right corner to interact with the dropdown menu, and click "Create a package"
2. Choose your package title, link, description and icon. Remember, these are publicly facing elements, so having good copy in your description and a strong title are important.
3. Input how many sessions are in the package and that you want the package to track. Remember to choose a number that includes all the sessions that will be booked through the package and any you might add-on later, like a discovery session. Choose the associated scheduler that appointments will be booked through. Remember all smart actions attached to the scheduler will run each time someone books a session.
4. Choose a payment option:
- no payment (maybe you're charging or invoicing them separately or they've already paid)
- one time payment (they pay for everything upfront prior to booking their sessions)
- split payment (they pay part upfront and the rest in split payments you setup before booking their sessions)
5. Remember that if you choose split payment option, you determine the percent do upfront, then you determine when an equally split portion will be do after xyz months or weeks, and then if another equally split portion will be do after xyz months or weeks after the second payment. Pay attention to the timeframes you select and the frequency (months, weeks).
6. Make sure to hit save in the top right corner of the payments menu
7. Setup any smart actions for your package like sending a payment reminder 1 day after payment is due
8. Save changes in the top right corner
8. Use the chainlink icon to copy a generalized link to your package or use the 3 dot menu to send or view your package as a client
9. Remember that on every client record of a client that has signed up for a package or been assigned a package, a personalized link to their package exists in the green card on their client record
10. You must either send a client a generalized link where they sign up for a package like in step 8, or assign them a package from the contact record. Just keep in mind if you assign them a package there's no payment collected, so if you want to collect payment, send the package as shown in step 8.
11. Once a client signs up for a package or visits their personalized link, they'll see a themed page (determined by your branding and theming on the public page profile) that tracks all your sessions together and you're all set for booking sessions. Ask them to bookmark their personalized link or you can send it to them from the contact record like in step 9.