What you need:
2. Form template with legally field or signature field (representing the contract)
3. Product (representing payment collection)
1. Click to edit or create your scheduler
2. Scroll to the "Add payment to booking" section. Choose the product you want to add to the scheduler. Remember that anytime someone goes to book a session through this scheduler, they will be asked to pay for the session by buying this product. And now collecting payment is handled!
3. Time for the contract. Scroll down to the smart actions area and click "Create a new smart action"
4. To integrate the contract/form into the booking flow, we want to choose the options when "New appointment is booked", "immediately", "Show form during booking flow", and choose your contract/form template from the list (remember you must have your form template created first for it to appear as an option here).
5. Make sure to save the new smart action in the top right
6. Once you've saved you're smart action, we now have payment collection and the contract consolidated into your scheduler, which is primarily responsible for scheduling, but which will now be responsible for all 3. Click save changes in the top right corner.
7. Now you can share your scheduler (responsible for scheduling, payment collection, and contract agreement or signing) via the chainlink icon copy function, or by accessing the send to client option via the 3 dot menu on the scheduler:
8. When your clients visit the scheduler, they'll be presented with a summary page you customize when you edit your scheduler and your coach theme on the profile page. Then they'll proceed to scheduling first:
9. Then they'll encounter your built in form / agreement / contract that we added in the above steps:
10. And finally, they'll pay, which also confirms the session and contract submission: