1. Every product and package has 2 primary methods of being shared:
2. The first, #1, refers to the chainlink icon, which you'll see in both the packages and products sections, and which copies the sharable link to your product or package to your clipboard so you can paste into a new tab in your internet browser or into an email.
3. The second, #2, refers to the 3 dot menu, which you'll see in both the packages and products sections, and which gives you access to options like send to client or view as client
4. The send to client method will give you access to an editable headline and description (just don't edit the blue hyperlinked portion), and it will give you the ability to share via your private Practice chat you have with each client or via your integrated email.
5. And that's how simple it is to share products and packages. Make sure to test both methods out and get comfortable with both. Also, keep in mind that once you've assigned a package to a client or they've checked out on the package, their unique package link can now be found on their client record in the green card area:
6. Don't share a non unique package link with them once they've already bought a package because it will just ask them to pay again. The green card above is where you find their unique package link, which you'll use until that package runs out. Then you can send them a new package link like in steps 1-4.
Please sign in to leave a comment.