1. Availabilities are accessed in the top right corner of the Appointments Section. Availabilities are schedules that you apply to one or more schedulers and packages to communicate when you're available for an appointment and when you're busy.
2. You might have different availabilities for different timezones, or different cities, or different types of coaching that you offer.
3. You can create a new availability by pressing the + button and beginning to fill out the sections like title. Remember to choose the time zone that you're in in the timezone section since we want appointment times to reflect your true availability. Schedulers will automatically adjust to show your availability in the timezone of the client's computer when viewed by a client.
4. Choose your day and hour blocks so your scheduler knows what your consistent schedule is each week. In the section below this one, we'll choose the calendars that we'll automatically avoid conflicts with, so don't worry about having to do that in this section. Remember you can stack day and hour blocks like this:
5. This is one of the most important sections because this is where we choose the account and calendar we're creating events in, and the calendars (singular or multiple) that we need to avoid conflicts with. There must be a choice made for each of these inputs, or you will run into errors. Remember to choose a calendar to create events in that belongs to the account you choose, remember to checkmark off the one or all of the calendars you want to avoid conflicts with, and make sure to both save in the sub-menus and in the top right corner of the main overall menu when you're done.
6. Once you save in the sub-menus, again, remember to save in the overall menu.
7. Then you can click into one or any of your schedulers from the Appointments area
8. Apply the availability/schedule you just made to the scheduler
9. Save in the top right, and you're done! You've now applied a unique availability to one of your schedulers, and your scheduler will abide by the schedule you setup in that availability. You can also apply this availability to other schedulers by repeating steps 7-8. Remember you would need to make a new availability if you have a different schedule on weekends, or a different schedule for a certain type of client or certain type of coaching.