What you'll need:
1. An existing product (knowledge base walkthrough)
2. An existing scheduler (knowledge base walkthrough)
1. Click into a scheduler or click the 3 dot menu and click on edit
2. Head to the Add payment to booking area and choose a product that you've created. Remember the price of the product is what anyone who books a session through this scheduler will be asked to pay.
3. Click Save changes in the top right corner, and you've officially added a product to your scheduler so you can collect payment for each session
4. When prospects or clients view the scheduler landing page, they'll see the price, and be able to proceed to booking, and finally, to payment
5. They'll be able to enter their card, a promo code if available, and confirm payment before seeing a confirmation page with important appointment details