Requirements for creating a package:
- In order to use the packages feature on Practice, it's a requirement that you connect your Stripe account to your Practice account
- It's not a requirement to actually use payments associated with your package (i.e. a package can be offered without a price) in the case that you'd like to collect payments outside of Practice
Step 1: Create A Package
Head over to your Payments tab inside of Practice and Create A New Package using the + button in the upper right-hand side of your Practice dashboard
Step 2: Configure The Details
Here, you'll be prompted to enter in the basic details of your package:
- Title: What is this package called?
- Slug: The public link (a URL) that your package uses for you to share. Note however that this will automatically populate as you enter in the title of your package, this field exists in the case that you'd like to change the URL
- Description: What would you like a client to see on the checkout page?
- Icon: Add an icon to this package
Step 3: Manage The Content
In this step, you'll configure both:
The number of appointments
In the creation of a package, you'll have the ability to configure the number of sessions or appointments that are associated with this package. So, if you offer five (5) sessions as part of a given package, you'd enter the number 5 under the number of appointments field.
The custom scheduler you'd like to use
As part of your package creation, you can pick a scheduler to use within this package. This enables a client to book a session with you and have it count towards the allotment of your package. A client will have the ability to manage their fulfillment of your program via the scheduler that you associate with this package.
Learn more about how to create a scheduler
Learn more about how to attach a scheduler
Step 4: (Optional) Configure Billing
In the final step, you have the option to collect payments as part of the checkout experience with your package. At this time, the payment will be required up-front for the client to purchase the package during the booking flow.
If you would like to not require payment as part of the booking flow, simply disable this toggle and billing will not be associated with this package.
Article is closed for comments.